Silver Thomas Hanley have joined up with Adelaide-based Cheesman Architects to plan the major Stage C redevelopment of SA’s Lyell McEwin Hospital, a $200 million project, including:
- A new acute inpatient building – with helipad – with room for 120 patients
- Three new operating theatres
- Facilities for increased outpatient and allied health services,
- An expanded Women’s Health Centre (to support more birthing and neonatal care).
- Areas for research, clinical offices and related support services
- A new multi-deck car park (already being built)