I received this request from the Open House Perth Committee this week – if anyone has any buildings they’d like to see open for the weekend this year, please send it through as per the below:
In 2012 Open House Perth Destinations had over 47600 visits – a phenomenal response in our inaugural year!
For this year’s Open House we have opened up creative direction of the event to both the public and the design profession. So far we have had a great public response for suggestions, but we also want to hear from you.
Submit your projects, design studios or your favourite places for consideration.
Whether it’s micro, small, medium, large or extra large – educational, residential, commercial, civic, creative, architecture, landscape, interiors or a hidden gem – Open House Perth wants to unlock the best from the west and promote great design in our city.
Please include the following information:
– images (1-3)
– year of project completion
– brief description
– projects do not have to be currently completed but scheduled for completion prior to November 2013
– projects can be from any era
– projects should be located within a 3km radius of the City
– selection to be determined by the Open House Perth Building Review Group (to be announced late January)
– review to commence early-mid February > notifications directly proceeding
We look forward to making Open House Perth 2013 bigger and better!